Welcome to Digital Adverts Ltd, legally registered as Digital Ads Holdings Ltd.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of the Digital Adverts Ltd's Website, located at https://digitaladverts.co.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Digital Adverts Ltd if you do not agree to all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Digital Adverts Ltd and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on the Digital Adverts Ltd website. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Digital Adverts Ltd for your own personal use, subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish any material from Digital Adverts Ltd.
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Digital Adverts Ltd.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Digital Adverts Ltd.
- Redistribute content from Digital Adverts Ltd.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies.
- Search engines.
- News organizations.
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- Commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources.
- Associations or other groups representing charities.
- Online directory distributors.
- Internet portals.
- Accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Digital Adverts Ltd; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
If you are one of the organizations listed in the paragraphs above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Digital Adverts Ltd. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Digital Adverts Ltd's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims arising from your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
If you have any questions about our Terms, please contact us by visiting our Contact page.